9.15.2011

Wolf girl enter the Guinness Book because of her hair thick

Entered the Thai girl "Sopetra Sasauvan" Guinness Book of Records because of the thick hair that grows in many parts of her body as a result of her one of the genetic diseases known as "Hypertrichosis".

The parents tried to "Sopetra" treated in various ways to remove hair, most notably the laser, but all attempts failed because of the intensity of this hair, and that after each attempt to increase hair density more than ever before.

The Sopetra dubbed her the wolf and even called many names; But all this changed after I entered the Guinness Book of Records, where she said: I am used to it and most of the time I do not feel it, but when it becomes my hair too heavy and too long makes the vision difficult; so you and my mother cut parts of it .. In spite of the encyclopedia entry, but wish to be normal in one day

No comments:

Post a Comment