9.18.2011

A Note On Tucker Carlson's Phone Call To Me


As this story is gaining tractionI want to put some quick additional points on the record.This should not be about personalities, or fights between this site, that site, or another. In an attempt to tamp this down, I did call back the number Carlson called me from last night. There was no answer. I left a message suggesting Carlson call me back so that we might wrap this all up on better terms. To date, that call has not been returned.Frankly, I can't comprehend that he called me in the first place, while apparently ignoring from Van Susterner, as she claims. What I wanted to say to Tucker was that it's the issues, not the personalities, that are important in all this and I have no particular animosity toard anyone involved. As to any of those I've been sparring with, I can't speak for themTucker yesterday and asked him about it. He did not reply. I wanted to know what action he was going to take about it since I really did not want to blog about it and felt some urge to protect him. 24 hours have passed and I have not heard from Tucker and it is still on the front

No comments:

Post a Comment