8.28.2011

Woman’s car destroyed in early morning arson attack

emories went up in smoke when a young Albury woman’s car was destroyed by arsonists at the weekend.
 Whitehouse has been left “angry” and “devastated” after her white Toyota Torago, which was not insured, was torched while parked outside her Wingara Street home early yesterday morning.
Sgt Mark Watson, of Albury police
fire was deliberately lit.was woken about 1am yesterday by the sound of her car being reduced to what is now a molten mess.I woke up and heard sounds like a firecracker and I ran outside and my car was on fire,“I freaked out, I was running to try and get a bucket of water, I just wanted to save it, I was hysterical.The car has actually been in my family since before I was born, so there are heaps of memories, especially of road trips when I was younger.”Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

No comments:

Post a Comment