9.09.2011

Kris Allen’s girlfriend


American Idol winner Kris Allen’s girlfriend has been his wife since September of last year. Kris Allen has captured a lot of admirers not only because of his talent, but also because of his boyish good looks and his boy-next-door appeal. Unfortunately for the ladies, Kris Allen is no longer available as he has married his long-time girlfriend Katy O’Connell Allen on September 26, 2008I’m one of the people who were heartbroken when I found out that not only does Kris Allen has a longtime girlfriend, but he already married her long before he joined American Idol. And he was only 23, a little too young for me to get married. But hey, I support Kris Allen in his
decisions and I’m absolutely happy hewon American Idol season 8 against Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment