9.09.2011

John Mayer’s Girlfriend


John Mayer has made hearts swoon all over the world for years now, with his boyish good looks, soothing voice and romantic lyrics. But is the musician bad atlove as he is good at musicWho is John Mayer’s Rumor has it that John Mayer’s new girlfriendHaving been dumped by his ex, actress Jennifer Aniston because of his alleged obsession the musician was quoted to have said that he is guilty of substituting relationships. “Do I want to share my desires with someone else or do I want to sate them myself with my laptop The music heartthrob who has been linked to beauties like Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Vanessa Carlton and Jessica Simpson now admits that he is learning to “be present in this synthetic, listen-later sort of worlde hope you get a real girlfriend soon

No comments:

Post a Comment